Author Topic: As the coconut drops - the story  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Kuffy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
As the coconut drops - the story
« on: July 10, 2017, 03:29:13 PM »
I was cruising through the drop lists whilst I was having a quiet coffee, and I noticed a quirky phrase amongst the .coms.For some reason it appealed to me, and after thinking about it for a while, I realised that the name could be used for political comments about the UK government and their approach to Brexit. The name as it stands probably has no value, but I registered it, and decided to promote the site. As part of this, I thought it would be useful to document the stages from registration through to the completed site. So what was the name?

As the coconut drops .com

Offline Kuffy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: As the coconut drops - the story
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 03:36:08 PM »
Registering the name was easy as I already had an account with NameSilo. I like them as they offer low prices and include a number of extras such as privacy at no extra cost. I use a prepay account to get a few more cents off the price. If you don't have a NameSilo account, then you can open one by clicking on this link which will give you details of their pricing -

Name Silo prices and registration

As an added bonus, if you use the promotion code HOTNAMES, you will save $1 on the price of your first domain name registration.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 03:38:18 PM by Kuffy »